Ishita Gupta @ Thoughts Resonate sent out a few questions and kindly asked for my reply. 😘❤️ Of course dear. 🤗🎶
- What do you love to do, except blogging? I grow a garden, My Promise Garden, which celebrates my grandfather and father’s love of nature. I practice expressive arts, cook, photography, and love music. I learned to play the piano for my personal enjoyment. I hike, bike, and volunteer at a homeless shelter. The joy of children brings me happiness!
- Is there anything on your bucket list, which you could share with us? I want to visit Scotland and perhaps stay there for a year in the future. I want to live on an island with someone special, turn off the internet, and learn all about that person! And maybe never return here. 🤔
- Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart? Scotland. I loved London and Amsterdam.
- Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books? Wally Lamb, This Much is True. I read all 700+ pages in a day. It was that good. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood. Love’s Executioner, Irvin Yalom. I loved all of Yalom’s books. I like psychological thrillers. So Spider, Patrick McGrath. I love all McGrath’s books too.
- If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what? My insecurities. About everything.
- What is your life mantra? Church is poetry. Poetry is life. A life well lived. I developed it while blogging.
- Do you have any weird phobias? Or any phobias? For a period of time I could not leave the house. Im happy I no longer fear whatever caused me to hide. I cannot drink 7UP.
- What does an empty room remind you of? Anxiety. I like my collections and to be surrounded by beautiful things.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Those who don’t read and gather facts before judging. People who jump to conclusions without listening. Harsh people.
- What’s your spirit animal? All animals speak in a special language that can teach us. But those that especially touch me are hummingbird, whale, cougar, loon, and moose. They have all appeared in dreams and visions, leaving very specific messages just for me.
- What motivates you to write? On my blog, I enjoy the virtual company. Although even here I am rather shy. On my own, to better know myself.
If you would like, do answer Ishita’s questions. And read her blog too. Beautiful, surreal words that find a nesting spot in your heart and mind.